In this day and age, almost everyone is unsatisfied with the physical appearance, and most of us point it to the belly fat area. If you read carefully about this drink below, you can solve your problem regarding physical improvement.
- Grapefruit juice (1 cup)
- Apple cider vinegar (2 tbsp)
- Honey (1 tbsp)
It couldn’t be simpler even if you tried! Mix all of this in a juicer or regular blender mixer, so that you get a nice creamy stew texture. Just remember, consume this BEFORE you eat a meal anytime during the day, every day. You can see the first good results fast, in a matter of few days even. Some women have even reported less centimeters around the belly and waist fat tissues.
If you want to destroy the fat around the belly, consume this for 7 days straight!
Currently, this is considered to be best diet drink up to this moment – it doesn’t just “melt” fat, but also gets rid of the extra water weight retention.
Other prominent traits of this beverage are:
- Better vision
- Better brain function
- Improved memory
- Good hearing
To reduce fat around the waist:
Here is another suggestion for melting the undesired tissues away:
- Ginger ½ tbsp.
- Lemon (1)
- Cucumber (1)
- Pear (1)
- Diced melon (1 cup)
Squeeze one lemon and gather the juice and after that mix it with all the rest of the ingredients in a blender mixer. Mix until you get a regular smoothie.
Health and beauty benefits from this:
- Vitamin C is found in large amounts in lemons, but vitamin C is not just healthy by itself for no reason – it speeds up metabolic actions and regeneration in the organism.
- For weight loss, the melon is another great option. It melts fastest the fat tissues all around the waist, but a better fact about melon is that reduces or stops sugar and junk food cravings.
- If you need a lot of fiber to feel extra full and without cravings, reach for a pear!
- If you want to flush out the extra water weight, it has never been simpler. Take a cucumber. No calories, water, fibers and refreshing pleasant neutral taste!
- Source www.healthyfoodworld.net