Blackheads are tiny and hard acne that can not be removed with any cosmetic product. The most commonly appear on the nose, forehead and chin.
Instead of trying to remove with the tonics and masks, try a homemade recipe for which you need two ingredients from the fridge:
* Egg white
* Lemon juice
Preparation and use of the mask:
1. Egg white take it from bile and place in small bowl.
2. Beat until you get whipped creamy, not too hard. In the whiped cream add juice of 1 lemon and mix well.
3. Prepare the face for mask, wash with warm water before put mask.
4. The parts that have blackheads, apply the mask in a thicker layer and put it on for 20 minutes. You can then peel.
5. Rinse your face with water and apply the cream that usually use.