February 25, 2016GeneralNo commentsdaniel
Sizzurp, purple drank, syrup, lean, or whatever you want to call it – this drink might be considered one of the dangerous cocktails out there.
The drink is made up of Sprite, Jolly Ranchers, and cough syrup. Although the combination may sound pretty harmless the effects are quite the opposite.
Don’t be fooled by the pretty colors, soda, and candy, this drink can kill you.
Hip Hop artists have been rapping and singing about the dangerous concoction which seems to cause the growing popularity of it. Because of the codeine in the drink, the concoction can cause dependence. The withdrawal symptoms are similar to heroin and morphine.
In addition, drinking the cocktail can lead to seizures, overdoses, and deaths.
The drink has been called ‘Hip Hop’s New Heroin’ and can cause Neuroleptic malignant syndrome, which can be fatal.
Some of the symptoms include fever, abnormal, thinking, fast or irregular heartbeat and stiff muscles. It has hospitalized users and even killed artists like DJ Screw, and Pimp C. Big Moe died from a heart attack, but many believe that purple drank played a part in it.
- You don’t know how to remove the fibers on the face! We have a solution for you!
Did you know that there is a solution to the biggest women’s problem?
- Check the internal organs in just 60 seconds!
Test with a spoon: What to do: Scrape with teaspoons bit of dirt from the surface of the tongue as deep as possible to the throat.
- Canadian REVEALS: Oil cannabis cured cancer on more than 5,000 people!
– I planned suicide, but then I discovered the drug. Since then free heal people and travel the world explaining how this plant can help us – reveals Rick Simpson, best known advocate of marijuana use for medical purposes.
- Drink ThIs Rises From The Dead: It’s Been Used by People in Centuries and it’s Made in Just 2 Minutes!
People use this homemade drink for centuries and it’s highly recommended for people who are fighting cancer.
- Lose Weight with Ginger Water: The Healthiest Drink to Successfully Burn Excess Fat on Your Waist, Hips and Thighs! (Recipe)
You probably have come across, or tried, a lot of different weight-loss recipes, but