Castor oil has been used in traditional medicine for many years. It has the ability to prevent or treat many health conditions. Researchers have discovered that it can cure more than 24 common health issues.
Castor oil comes from the plant called Ricinus Communis which contains 50% of the oil. It contains large amounts of ricinoleic acid, which gives the oil its amazing properties.
The oil is great for improving blood circulation and it is very effective beauty product.
Also, by promoting blood circulation, castor oil can relieve joint pain and muscle soreness.
Castor oil is applied through compresses. It gets absorbed in the body easily.
Here’s how to apply it:
First, clean the area with baking soda. Soak a cloth in castor oil and place it over the affected area. Then, cover the cloth with kitchen foil and use a hot water bottle to compress. When the area gets warm, wrap it with a towel and leave it for 1 hour. You can do this every day but make sure to not exceed the treatment for more than 40 days.
These warm compresses are very effective in treating inflammation, relieve pain, treat varicose veins, and relieve menstrual pain.
24 Health Conditions That you can Treat With Castor Oil
- Mixing some castor oil and baking soda can help you get rid of dark spots on the skin.
- Massaging castor oil into your skin can help fade stretch marks.
- Can help in healing burns, cuts and small bruises.
- Massages on the scalp can stimulate hair growth and strength.
- It can effectively eliminate pilonidal cysts.
- Massage with castor oil on the ankle to treat sprains and injuries.
- Consume 6 drops of castor oil with a glass of water, for 4 months, to cure tinnitus.
- 1 drop of castor oil in the eyes can help in preventing cataract.
- Drink 5 drops daily to fight severe allergic conditions.
- Rubbing oil on the neck can help in treating throat nodules.
- In case conjunctivitis, rub castor oil on the eyelids before bed.
- 1 drop of castor oil in each ear can help in removing wax plugs.
- Drinking 2 drops of castor oil a day helps getting rid of nicotine from the body in ex-smokers.
- Massage the soles of the feet to remove calcium deposits.
- Massage your stomach to improve digestion.
- It can also help treating diarrhea or constipation.
- Relaxing massages with a little castor oil mixed with lavender are great for treating hyperactivity.
- Massage your back to cure cervical or lumbar pains.
- Removes fungi from the skin, such as athlete’s foot.
- Rub castor oil on warts to get rid of them.
- You can also end up with red moles.
- Rubbing castor oil on the chest each day can prevent snoring.
- Castor oil with baking soda helps to alkalize the body and prevent many chronic diseases.
24. 1 drop on insect bites can help treat the inflammation and itching. Source www.myhealthylifestories.com