However , if you fail to be heated even when fingers are in warm environment or if our hands are cold throughout the year? Then probably concerned a health problem , because you need to address to the doctor to decide .
1. Raynaud’s syndrome: condition during which comes to narrowing of blood vessels in the fingers in response to cold or emotional stress. Because of that it comes to feeling very cold fingers which can sometimes be a little blue.
The good news is that this syndrome does not cause major health problems, and the temperature of the fingers are governed by wearing warm gloves and avoid stress. However, if you are diagnosed with this syndrome, consult immunologist because Raynaud’s syndrome can be a symptom of an autoimmune disease.
2. Hypothyroidism, when the thyroid function has been reduced, i.e. when it runs slower, then also it comes to cooling your toes. The pituitary acts as a thermostat in our body when it is not active, entertain most functions of the body, so we often feel cold.
3. Anemia: causes many other health problems, such as fatigue, headache, dizziness and breathlessness. It is not excluded due to the great lack of iron in the blood lead to a problem in the regulation of body temperature. That is, the anemia reduces the utilization of oxygen in the body and therefore comes to the appearance of cold fingers.
4. Low blood pressure: when the blood pressure drops, blood veins extremities divert blood to the vital organs in the body and because the fingers are cold. There are many causes of hypotension, and if consistently have low blood pressure, an appointment to the doctor in order to find the culprit for this problem.
5. Smoking: if you need an additional reason to stop smoking now you have. Nicotine causes narrowing of blood vessels and causing blood flow to extremities often weakened or significantly reduced, depending on how much you smoke.