Fatty deposits in the hips are a common problem to a number of women around the world. Fat gathering around these specific parts of the body is usually due to genetic predisposition, improper diet, water retention, lack of physical activity, too much time spent sitting, dehydration and others.
Menu for the first three weeks:
- Before breakfast: Glass of warm water with lemon juice
- Breakfast: Omelet of three eggs with vegetables and a glass of juice from berries.
- Snack A: half of grapefruit and a glass of natural berry juice.
- Lunch: 170 gr. Spicy salmon, cooked asparagus, spring salad of fresh vegetables arugula, radishes, tomatoes and peppers.
- Snack B: handful of nuts
- Mini snack: 1 apple half an hour before dinner: a glass of juice from the berries
- Dinner: Soup spinach, 150 grams of lean red meat.
After three weeks:
- Breakfast: Juice from fresh vegetables, omelets of 2 eggs and a piece of green cheese.
- Snack A: 150 g apples, half a cup of low-fat yogurt.
- Lunch: Soup without pasta. Fresh salad of celery, parsley, radishes and tomatoes
- Snack B: Handful of nuts
- Mini snack: 1 apple, a slice of fresh pineapple.
- Dinner: Boiled fish with asparagus (which is a natural diuretic and helps in cleansing the bowel), fresh salad.
In the first phase you should avoid consuming foods which are high in sugar and saturated fats, sweets and soft drinks.
Foods that you can consume: broccoli, kale, fish, cauliflower, eggs, “lean” meat (chicken, turkey and beef), chard, natural juices (without sugar), grape seed oil seeds or flaxseed.
In the second phase you are still not allowed to consume sugar, white flour, alcoholic drinks and fatty foods. Also, avoid foods rich in carbohydrates, and in case you still want to consume them, opt for gluten-free products.
Avoid drinking water during the meal as it will dilute the stomach acid and slow down the digestive process. In the second stage, the process of weight loss is a bit slowed down in comparison to the first stage, but you will still reduce weight.
Source www .healthierwayoflife.com