Summer is already here and this is the perfect season to show off the fruits of your labor. The very moment wherein you endured almost all of the muscle pain and stomach grunts you might probably have experienced just to be able to share your bikini- ready body and contribute to the increase in temperature during the hot season
Of course, during this season too, gym membership costs begin to rise as they are anticipating that a lot of clients will go to the gym to shed their few pounds stored for a couple of months. So instead of going to the gym to pay extra bucks because it is the peak season, why not exercise at home where it can be absolutely free and the best part of it, you can still get the same result with those people who regularly visit the gym. Yes. No equipment needed, no need to pay couple of bucks. All you need to have is determination and a strict compliance and perseverance that you will regularly do it. Pretty cool right?
Now to maximize your workout, you need to start with a warm up wherein each movement should be done for 60 seconds with a 20 second rest period. Try running through the routine once (5 minutes in total).
Wall push- ups is a type of workout that will tone your whole body. By taking off the extra strain of gravity and focusing on the contraction and extension of the triceps wall push-ups allow for maximum gain with minimum strain.
How to do the wall push-ups:
1. Find a flat and sturdy wall, stand six inches away from that wall and place your hands shoulder width apart on it.
2. Step back until the ball of your feet are firmly placed into the ground and your heels are off the ground. Take a deep breath as you descend towards the wall (while keeping your glutes flexed) and exhale air as you come up.
2. Floor Dips
Floor dips are one of the best exercises to tone not just your arms but your entire body. Elevated chair dips allow you to maintain proper form and target your arms in the workout. To do floor dips you need to:
1. Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet and fingers facing forward, almost like a crab walk.
2. Tighten your core and glutes to raise yourself off the floor until you are in a reverse table top position.
3. Lower your body by bending your arms- This will activate your triceps while keeping your legs and glutes raised and away from the floor.
4. Extend your arms to raise yourself back to a tabletop passion and repeat.
3.Half Circle Rotations
Half circles are a good form of exercise because they not only keep your mind focused, but they also work your deep tissue muscles by changing directions.
To do half circle arm rotations you need to:
1. Stand shoulder width apart and hold your arms out to the side.
2. With your palms facing the floor rotate your arms in a half circle forward until your thumb is pointing towards the ground, then rotate back to the original position.
Make sure to keep your elbows locked to maximize your muscle activation and maintain control throughout the workout.
4.Weight Free Rows
This workout will target your biceps, back, and triceps.
To do weight free rows,
1. Bend forward slightly by hinging at the hip, bend your elbow at your side, and pull your arms back without bending your elbow.
These are the 4 simplest yet easiest exercise that you can do at home that will give you positive results in no time. Try it! After all, there is a saying that “There is no harm in trying” right?