Texting… Facebooking… even sitting at a desk with a laptop (terrible for your posture!) All these things and more are RUINING the health of an entire generation, as well as making us ugly; and we are all going to pay the price – hard – unless we do something about it.
You are most likely already suffering greatly because of this. And once you know what to look for, you can see just how many people have this problem. It’s why you may have developed that ugly ‘hump’ below your neck: To combat the stress of holding your head up, the body’s reaction has been to build-up bone and fat tissue to compensate and protect the spine at the C7 vertebra.
Forward head posture doesn’t just leave you looking awkward and older than you really are; it also causes much deeper, serious problems including:
• Constant fatigue and lack of energy • Pain in your neck, shoulders or upper, lower and middle back
• Permanent damage to your joints, muscles & ligaments
• Headaches and migraines
• Poor sleep or insomnia
• Impaired athletic performance
• Loss of height by 2 inches
• Looking 10 lbs fatter than you actually are
• Affects your hormonal health
• Noisy mouth breathing, snoring & sleep apnea
• Early degeneration of your spine
• Pinched and trapped nerves
• Decreased range of motion
• Lack of confidence
• Blood Flow to the Brain
• Decreased lung capacity by up to 30%
• Harmful affects to vision and hearing
• Jaw pain and sinus issues
• Dizziness, vertigo and balance issues
• Burdens your digestive system
So for men and women who want to get rid of their awful hunched neck and fix their posture in order to move, sleep and breathe better, check out this awesome tutorial:
The #1 Muscle That FIXES Ugly Forward Head Posture, Trouble Sleeping, Text Neck & Back Pain… While Diminishing Headaches, Brain Fog & Looking Old.