The Fat Burning Soup (FBS) is the main ingredient included in this 1-week diet regiment, which was designed by the Sacred Heart Memorial hospital and consumed by patients who had to lose weight as fast as possible prior having a heart surgery.
The consumption of this soup in the long run can cause malnutrition, meaning that you need to drink plenty of water and kombucha in order to reap its benefits from the bacteria and yeast they contain.
FAT BURNING SOUP RECIPE
- 1 big cabbage cut in small pieces;
- 6 big green onions, cut in bite size;
- 1 (1 oz.) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix;
- A (16 oz.) can of diced tomatoes;
- 3 lbs of carrots, sliced;
- 1 bunch of celery, sliced;
- 2 (8 oz) cans of green beans;
- 2 green peppers, diced in bite size;
- Salt and pepper;
- Cayenne pepper
- Beef bouillon
- Curry powder
Put all the ingredients in a pot, season with the spices and pour the water over them. Bring it to boil and then simmer for about ten minutes. The cooking process is done when the vegetables become tender.
ORGANIC DIET CABBAGE SOUP
- 2 lbs of tomatoes (crushed);
- 1 large cabbage (shredded);
- 1 big diced onion
- 1 lb of sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 bulb of sliced garlic
- 1 bell pepper (diced);
- 1 diced poblano chile;
- Fresh and clean water chlorine-free or mineral-rich bone;
- 1 kombu seaweed (rinsed and sliced);
- 1 leek (rinsed and sliced);
- Salt and pepper;
Sauté the vegetables with coconut oil, except for the tomatoes and cabbage. Put the tomatoes and cabbage in the same pot, pour water over them and make sure they are fully covered. Bring the mixture to boil and then simmer on lower heat until the vegetables become tender. Finally, season to taste and add fresh or dried herbs.
A 7- DAY DIET PLAN
Day 1: During the first day you are allowed to eat the soup and fruits only. Drink a lot of water, kombucha, cranberry juice or unsweetened tea too. It is not allowed to eat bananas, so opt for cantaloupe or watermelons instead.
Day 2: Eat the soup and vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables. Don’t eat corn, dry beans or peas. It is allowed to have a potato for dinner, but no fruits at all.
Day 3: The third day is combination of the previous two, meaning that you can eat the soup, fruits, and vegetables. Don’t eat potato for dinner! At this point, you should have lost 5-7 lbs already.
Day 4: You are allowed to eat as much bananas as you want along with the soup, as the potassium, proteins, calcium, and carbohydrates in bananas will suppress your craving for sweets.
Day 5: You can have 6 organic tomatoes, wheat gluten and lamb, chicken, fish, or beef. Make sure you choose high-quality red proteins without hormones or antibiotics. Eat the soup at least once and drink 6-8 glasses of water.
Day 6: The soup should be consumed at least once during the day. You are free to have wheat gluten, chicken, fish, lamb or beef combined with vegetables as well. Feel free to eat 2-3 steaks with green leafy vegetables, but not eat any baked potatoes.
Day 7: Eat the soup at least once during the day and consume brown rice, vegetables, and fruits as much as you want.
You are supposed to lose 10-17 pounds during this week. In case you lose more than 15 pounds, make a break and repeat the entire procedure again, if needed. Given the fact that digestion works differently in each person, everyone will have different effects.
- This diet will not be affected by any medication.
- Drink water, fresh juices, sugar-free teas, and black coffee. On the other hand, avoid carbonated and other diet drinks.
- Don’t eat bread , pasta or fried food
- Don’t consume alcohol and make sure you don’t drink any alcoholic beverage in the next 24 hours after the end of the diet