April 3, 2016GeneralNo commentsdaniel
Vicks VapoRub is very popular to help treat headache and is also used to treat colds, cough, congestion in the throat, chest and nose. Vicks can do some much more than this.
Fat burning cream – Vicks stimulates fat burning in the problematic areas- legs and abdomen. Therefore rub some on those places. It aids fighting accumulation, gets rid of cellulite and make the skin tissue firm. This gel contains levomenthol – solid white glass with mint flavor, but if used alone may lead to rush. Still, when you dissolve Vicks, the gel is completely safe for use due to eucalyptus oil. Your health can be at risk due to camphor, component of the gel, and therefore it is not recommended to apply it directly. Only use the commercial product packaging.
Exercise, consume a healthy diet and use this home remedy:
- Vicks VapoRub;
- Sodium bicarbonate;
Method of preparation: crush the camphor tablet ,mix into the other ingredients to make a paste. Place in a plastic container, apply the paste on the spots you desire with circular movement every night. After, wrap the area with a plastic foil and let it stay sit for 30 minutes, or overnight. Use the cream when you are at home, or before doing exercises.
Here are other ways you can use Vicks Vapor Rub:
- Puts off mosquitoes – apply a small amount of Vicks Vaporub on skin and clothing to keep mosquitoes away.
- Fast healing of splinters and cuts – apply on a cut or splinter to speed up healing as and prevent infections.
- Prevent your cat from scratching – rub a little on your windows, walls, and doors so they don’t get scratched
- Relieve cough and congestion symptoms – achieve this by applying a little vicks on your throat and chest.
- Keeps insects away – rub a small amount behind your ears, neck, elbows, inner knees and you will see it keep flies away. While being on picnic live open bottle (it is eco-friendly).
- Ease acne – Vicks is able to clear your skin, apply it on the affected area a few times a day. The acnes dry out and leave the area smooth
- Sinus headaches – apply a dab under the nose, breathe in deeply. Menthol will soothe your headache.
- Toenail or fingernail fungus – apply on infected spot 2 times a day and put on socks. Trim nails until infection goes away.
- Treat cracked heels – apply on heels and put on socks and in the morning wash them with warm water, exfoliating softened skin with a pumice stone. Repeat each night and keep your feet smooth.
- Tennis elbow – apply Vicks to ease pain, rub until ache goes away.
- Eczema-free – rub gel on the affected area to ease inflammation and itchiness.
- Prevent your pet from peeing – if you love your pet but can stand them peeing inside the house, place open bottle of gel in the areas that they tend to pee.
- Stretch marks – rub some on those areas to decrease the visibility of the stretch marks. In just 2 weeks of regularly applied you will see positive results.
- Moisturize your skin – rub Vicks dry skin and results will be visible quickly.
- Alleviate sore muscles – massage sore muscles, then cover the spot with a warm and dry towel. Lie down, lift sore limb until it goes away. Repeat 3 times a day.
- Remove warts – put some of gel and cover it with gauze and sock. Repeat 2 weeks until the wart goes away.
- Athlete’s foot –put some on feet to heal this condition
- Relieve ear pain – put on cotton ball some of the gel, outing it in the painful ear. Also, warm garlic clove in the microwave 10 seconds and apply Vicks on one end, and place it in the ear.
- Get rid of bruises – combined with a pinch of salt on the affected spot, fastens disappearing bruises very quickly.
- Source www.homehealthyhabits.com