The famous model is known for her treated skin and shiny hair. She use a completely natural way, without spending a single penny.
The legendary Katharine Hepburn was known as pinned with cold water. It considered that the idea is fantastic when it was certain that this is the key to beautiful skin and good health.
Australian model Miranda Kerr also loves that old trick where argues that because the cold shower the pores of her skin shrink and emphasized that the cold water is great for healthy and shiny hair.
This type of care is recommended also in winter.
Dr. Whitney Beauvais, a dermatologist from New York, also supports this kind of care, although says that water must not be too cold.
– Too hot water is upsetting the balance of natural oils of the skin and thus dries. Mild water, it is a much better choice and is milder on the skin. Can help to reduce pores, remove redness and eye bags, says the dermatologist.
– Also cold water is excellent for the hair because closes the pores of the scalp, making the hair to be soft and shiny. Hot water again dries the scalp and can cause dandruff, he added.
How then to choose the best water temperature in winter, even if you are not disciplined like Miranda Kerr?
We propose the following:
● showering the body with warm water;
● washing your face with cold water;
● Rinse hair with warm water, then the final rinse with cold water, for extra shine.