- Snapp’s Ferry Packing recalls ground beef!
Snapp’s Ferry Packing Co., of Afton, Tenn., is recalling approximately 410 pounds of ground beef that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today.
- GET RID of WARTS and MOLES once and for all!
Annual visits to the dermatologist are always a good idea, but it often happens that you have a minor skin problems such as warts, which do not deserve a long wait in line.
- Swallow This, Fall Asleep Almost Instantly, Stay Asleep, and Wake Up Refreshed
Millions of people worldwide face sleeping issues every single night. Millions of people suffer from insomnia as well, and it negatively affects their everyday life. However, you should not despair if you are one of them, as there is a completely natural remedy that will restore your sleep and will help you wake up fresh…
- Never Let Your Kids Sit in the “W” Position. Here’s Why!
“W-sitting” is a commonly used position by children. In this position, children sit on their bottoms, with their knees bent, feet tucked under, and their legs splayed out to the side in what looks like a “W”.
- Diseases that are hiding behind the COLD FINGERS!!!
During winter days it is quite normal hands and fingers often be cold and our problem usually disappears when getting to the actual source of heat.