A migraine headache can cause intense throbbing or a pulsing sensation in one area of the head and is commonly accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Migraine attacks can cause significant pain for hours to days and be so severe that all you can think about is finding a dark, quiet place to lie down.
The exact cause of migraines is unknown. They are thought to be the result of abnormal brain activity.
- Hormonal changes: menopause or menstrual headache
- Emotional triggers: shock, stress, tension, depression
- Dietary triggers: caffeine drinks, chocolate, alcohol, irregular meals
- Environmental triggers: smoking, changes of climate Migraines are intense. Learn how to prevent migraine headaches and treat them.
- Common symptoms: Nausea, Higher sensitivity to noise, light and smell, Dizziness, Tingling, Numbness, Vomiting.
It`s known that you must drink a lot of water. But, you may drink as much water as you can, but your body can still be dehydrated. This is because low electrolyte levels make your body eliminate large amounts of water. Sometimes, even your migraine may be the cause of your dehydration. Recipe: 1 cup water Lemon juice (half lemon) 2 tablespoons Himalayan salt Himalayan salt contains magnesium, iron, sulfur, calcium, potassium and other elements necessary for the body. These minerals are associated in a harmonious way and it is easily absorbed without spending energy. The sodium content in the salt is low and therefore no salt retains water in the body. People have used the benefits of this folk remedy for years. It has traveled through many generations. Source: www.healthexpertgroup.com