An office outfit for the winter must be elegant and warm at the same time. The right garments and accessories increase self-confidence and should therefore always be chosen wisely.
Office outfits for the winter: styling ideas
On cold winter days, warm clothing is indispensable. So that you are well styled despite thick clothing, the right ideas will help you.
- Rope: Knitted sweaters and knitted dresses are also suitable for an office look. Meanwhile, there are numerous models that are elegant and stylish. If you dress in clean chic, many ideas can be implemented, especially in winter. Natural shades such as beige, grey, black and white can be combined well with each other and go particularly well with elegant looks.
- Several knitwear such as a knitted skirt together with a knitted sweater or a cardigan, create an interesting look for the office. This makes the outfit warm and comfortable.
- Elegant and warm: So that you do not freeze, combine warm and elegant garments. For example, wear a blazer with a turtleneck sweater. If your blazer is a calm and neutral color, combine it with a top in a bold color.
- A warm knitted dress, for example, can also be combined with a blazer. Warm boots or ankle boots and a warm cloth or stole around the shoulders will make your outfit just as warm. In dreary weather, you can also dare to wear strong colors and patterns in the office. Boots, overknees and ankle boots are always the best choice on cold days.
Setting interesting accents with accessories
With a few accessories and color accents, every outfit is visually upgraded. If the weather is dreary, the right colors increase the mood.
- Small accessories and colours bring a little more joy into the dreary office life. However, do without bright colors such as neon green, but rely on discreet, rich colors.
- For example, use a red lipstick with an outfit in natural shades. If you like, you can also use a red handbag or red jewelry instead.
- If you wear a turtleneck sweater, it goes well with a long chain with an interesting motif. Green, pink or yellow – the choice is up to you and should always be based on your outfit. Note that the colors should be used as small accents.
- Another idea is, for example, a turtleneck sweater in a color such as pastel green, pink, light blue or yellow. Combine this with a blazer in a calm colour, such as grey. Wear it with simple business trousers and warm ankle boots.