Dark patches may appear as a result of numerous causes, including shaving, waxing, excessive sun exposure and conventional deodorants.
They are more common in the neck area, inner thighs and armpits.
Various health ailments may contribute to the appearance of dark spots. Diabetics, obese people, patients diagnosed with genitourinary or gastrointestinal cancers, and patients who undergo hormonal therapies are some of the most common groups that develop dark patches on their skin.
Cosmetic industry promised to offer many effective products and treatments, but most of these either failed to fulfil their purpose or contain too much chemicals.
You do not want to treat an already existing problem with a poison, right? Spending an entire fortune on lotions is not the brightest thing to do as well. What you should do is trust nature and find an effective natural solution for your problem.
Natural remedies are safer than conventional solutions, and they cause almost no side effect. We give you one of the most amazing home remedies for dark patches. You will no longer have to hide your body in sweaters and jeans.
The power of three — Sodium bicarbonate, Olive oil and Salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
Combine the ingredients into a paste. Apply the resulting mixture on the affected skin area, and let it do its magic for 15 minutes. Rinse well.
You can use other powerful combos as well. Try white clay, lemon and milk.
Stir the ingredients together in a bowl. Apply the paste on your dark patches, and let it work for 20 minutes. Rinse off the residues.
- Repeat the treatment 3 times a week, and the dark patches will be gone for good.
- Always use your sunscreen when exposed to sun. Make sure it has an excellent UV protection.
- Drink plenty of water and increase your vitamin E intake. Try to get it from natural sources.
- Use high quality sea salt, skim milk and extra virgin olive oil for your remedies.
- You can always add cold pressed coconut oil to your home remedies.