Apple cider vinegar because of its nutritive value and its ability to heal ailment and enormous utility, has been studied all over the world. If we consume vinegar on regular basis, it will provide us with many benefits including promoting health body weight, regulating blood sugar levels, promoting beauty and serving as a holistic remedy for many ailments.
Apple cider vinegar is recomended by many medical experts such as D.C Jarvis as well as by nutritionists due to its curing ability, fintess and regular health maintenance. Obesity and over-weight cases doubled since 1980, so we cannot keep aside the role of Apple Cider Vinegar in reducing weight.
You should definitely forget about diet pills and start using this fat-burning secret weapon. According to many doctors, apple cider vinegar may switch on the genes your body needs to pump out fat-burning proteins due to its acetic asic. It can also help you to curb your apetite. University of Arizona conducted a study which showed that individual who consumed vinegar before a carbohydrate heavy meal ate about 275 fewer calories during the remainder of the day. You can mix it with a cup of tea or Dr’s secret slim-down drink if you can’t handle it as a straight no chaser.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make apple cider vinegar from scratch.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- The cores and peels of between 6-8apples
- Enough water to submerge ingredients in
- Take 6-7 apple, wash them and chop them into medium sized pieces ( or use the peels and cores of 6-7 small apples after maing a pie). Afterthat, place them into a clean, rinsed and sterelized wide mouth jar.
- Take one cup of water, add a sugar and then pour the mixture over the apples.
- You should cover the apples, so add more water if you need.
- In order to let the liquid breathe, cover the jar with paper towel or cheescloth and secure it with a band.
- Store the jar in a warm and dark place for about 2 or 3 weeks.
- After that, strain out the liquid and discard the apple pieces.
- Return the liquid in the same jar and cover it again.
- Return the jar to the same warm, dark place and leave it for 4 or even 6 weeks to do its thing, stirring it with a plastic or wooden spoon every fewdays or so, though it’s not a big problem if you forget from time to time.
- You can begin to taste your vinegar after 4 weeks and once it reaches the acidity you want, you should transfer it to a bottle with a lid and start using it.
- Source www. healthylifestory.net