Nowadays, obesity is the leading problem all over the world. Struggling to achieve the ideal weight can be a headache. The solution for his problem is quite simple, just do regular exercise and have a healthy diet. Even if you do so, there are several areas of your body which can be quite challenging to shed pounds from. One of those areas is the inner thighs.
Many people consider this part as a symbol of a slim and good looking body. However, this area is difficult to get rid of fat. Fortunately, there are several exercises which can help you achieve strong thigh muscles.
- Make sure you keep your upper body straight, your shoulders back and your chin up.
- Then, spread your legs at shoulder width.
- Stretch your hands forward and step forward with your left leg.
- Bend your right leg in the knee while transferring the weight on that leg.
- Stand up slowly and change legs.
Perform 10-15 lunges on each side.
- Star by lying on the floor with your face up and keep your hands on the ground.
- Raise both your feet about 30cm high.
- Lift your head and shoulders from the floor.
- Cross them 10 times while moving each leg up and down.
Perform 3 cycles of this exercise.
- Lie on your left side and support your head with your hand.
- Bend your right leg and put it on the ground in front of the leg.
- Then, lift your right leg about 30 cm high and hold for 10-15 times.
- You should then repeat the movement with your other leg.
Defeat the Resistance
For this exercise, you will need an elastic fitness band.
- Spread your legs at shoulder width.
- Place the band about mid-calf.
- Then, raise your left foot and move sideways, beating the band resistance.
- Return to the starting position.
Repeat the exercise 10 times for each leg.
You will need an elastic ball for this exercise.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees and keep your hands along the body.
- Place the ball between your legs.
- Raise your bottom and pull the belly. Stay like that for 30-60 seconds.
- Go back to starting position.
Repeat 5 times.
- Lie flat on your back, keep the hands along your body.
- Raise your legs straight up.
- Bring your heels near while the fingertips are on the opposite side.
- Bend your knees slowly and then straighten them.
Do 3 cycles of 10 exercises while having a 1-minute break between the cycles.