April 14th, 10:15pm April 17th, 3:01am daniel
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 whole-grain waffles
- 1 tablespoon pecans
Microwave blueberries and syrup together for 2 to 3 minutes, until berries are thawed. Toast waffles and top with warm blueberry syrup. Sprinkle with pecans.
Spinach & Bacon Omelet
- 1 egg plus 2 egg whites
- 2 slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Cooking spray
- 1 slice whole-grain toast
- 1 teaspoon butter
Whisk together eggs, bacon and spinach. Coat a skillet with cooking spray; cook egg mixture and serve with toast and butter.
Pumpkin & Granola Parfait
- 1 container (6 ounces) plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
- 1 whole-grain crunchy granola bar, crumbled
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
Mix together yogurt, honey, and pumpkin-pie spice. In a bowl, layer yogurt mixture, granola-bar crumbs, and pumpkin.
Peanut Butter & Banana Pancakes
- 1/2 small banana, chopped
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1/3 cup prepared whole-grain pancake batter
- 1 teaspoon honey
Add banana and peanut butter to batter. Cook pancakes and serve with honey drizzled on top.
Healthy Breakfast Takeout
- From Starbucks Oatmeal with brown sugar and nuts
Tall black coffeeFrom Dunkin’ Donuts
Egg White Turkey Sausage Flatbread Sandwich
Coffee with skim milk