It is not easy to lose 50 pounds, however, this task can be completed in 4 months if you follow strict rules and exercise very hard. Following these tasks will help you burn 12 pounds for 1 month, or 3 pounds in one week. This is not impossible, nor healthy. The methods are healthy and sustainable, you will not starve yourselves or intake any questionable supplements. Is you lose 50 pounds in 1 month, then you will start adopting long-term healthy habits which will help you maintain your weight and overall health.
- Step 1 – include whole grains and do not count the calorie intake. Make sure that the food you consume is very high in its quality. Avoid consuming processed foods, sweet treats, carbs, and substitute them for fruits and vegetables, proteins, and whole grains.
- Step 2 – the portions you consume need to be moderate. Overeating, even with healthy ingredients, will not help you in losing 3 pounds per week. Make sure your plate is half full with vegetables that have few calories, but are rich in nutrients. Eat half a cup of whole grains and a serving of 3oz of lean protein like chicken breasts, white fish, and flank steak.
- Step 3 – your meals need to consist of healthy fats as they will keep you satiated and will not interfere with the plan of weight loss. You can add 1 tsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp. of flax seed or chia, ¼ of avocado into your smoothies or salads. To satisfy your carvings between the meals you can consume nuts.
- Step 4 – do not consume carbonated drinks, alcohol, “100% natural” juices, and sugary coffee drinks as they are high in sugars and calories which will interfere with the feeling of fullness. Alcohol will contribute to overeating and will also induce frequent cravings.
- Step 1 – during 1 training session burn at least 500 calories and when you combine this with the 750-1000 calories reduced by the diet you follow, you will lose many calories each day.
- Step 2 – do more cardio trainings because in that way you will burn more calories. The fitness levels need to be built up gradually. You don’t want to cause injuries by overdoing exercises. Start with a walk of 30-45 minutes, 3 times weekly and gradually increase the duration and frequency in couple of weeks. In couple of months, the cardio training can be changed, thus go for a swimming, ride a bicycle, or take a fitness class. Maximize fat burn with different things.
- Step 3 – start interval training that can take half a month to a month, including alternation sessions of intense training and short rest periods. Warm up, replace 2 minutes if running or walking with 20-30 minutes of hard work out.
- Step 4 – add weight training into your regime after a few weeks to boost daily energy brn. Hire a trainer and go to a gym. You may also try it at home by performing 8-12 repetitions in a set of each major muscle group 2 times per week, but never consecutive days. Do some pushups, squats, pull-ups, triceps dips, and crunches. You can add weight (resistance bends and dumbbells) after you achieve 12 repetitions per set.
- Step 5 – be more active and avoid sitting, go for a walk, run, and spend more time being active, go for a swim, go out with your friends for a game of bowling. Do not sit for longer periods of time because it will hinder your performance.
- Source naturalmedicineworld.com