The apple cider vinegar is great for hair and skin because thoroughly clean the hair and prevents crashing and falling, so the end result is shiny hair with volume.
It also has the power to reduce the feeling of itching and eliminates dandruff, destroying all bacteria.
The method for washing the hair with vinegar is particularly recommended if you want to improve its quality, to restore pH balance and encourage growth.
How to use apple cider vinegar for all hair types?
1. Curly, thick or long hair: Mix ½ cup apple cider vinegar with 1 liter of warm water and rinse.
2. Rights, thin or short hair: Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of warm water and rinse.
3. Chemical upright or dyed hair: Mix ½ cup apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of warm water and rinse.
How often recommends washing out with vinegar?
1. curly, thick or long hair – once in 2 weeks.
2. Rights, thin or short hair – once a week.
3. Chemical upright or dyed hair – once a month.